As a Project Engineer, you are the one who provides the equipment with the correct configuration, both on location and remotely. This ensures variation in working at the office / at home or on location at the customer. You have a challenging role as technical manager in the realization of projects. You are able to design configurations, analyze problems and translate them into solutions.
We are looking for someone who monitors the overview of his projects. You are also the technical link between the customer and our sales. You have both a technical and advisory role. For example, you may be asked to provide technical advice during a pre-sales process.
- HBO working and thinking level
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a complex environment
- Knowledge of wireless networks
- Extensive knowledge of Android Enterprise and mobile device management systems
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- High problem solving ability
- Independent, enthusiastic and proactive by nature
- A real team player and customer friendly
- Has a valid driver’s license B
- Challenging and independent work
- Lease car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Home work options
- Flexible working hours
- Good primary and secondary working conditions
- Pension scheme
- Training and education opportunities
- Space for your own input
DatAction is a system integrator of both hardware and software. Our solutions are used in warehouses, ports, production companies and in fire and ambulance vehicles, among others. Due to the application in which the equipment is used, it is important that it is very reliable and can take a beating.
The solutions we provide include applications where mobile computers and headsets are used by warehouse employees to process orders via scanning and voice. Or think of a large port area with thousands of containers. The container trucks that drive around here are equipped with a vehicle computer that provides the driver with the correct locations. Depending on the application, our solutions can be further expanded with speech applications, barcode / RFID scanners, label printers, connections (4G / WiFi) and software.
The operating systems on the equipment are mainly Android and Windows. We carry the top brands in this specialist industry such as Zebra, Honeywell, Panasonic and Datalogic. Designing systems and managing equipment is done using modern Mobile Device Management (MDM) applications.
Our team consists of a mix of both young and very experienced people. There is an informal atmosphere and we are driven by ambition. We enjoy the Friday afternoon drinks and have regular team outings.