As a Service Engineer you are the one who helps realize our technical solutions. Your work consists of all kinds of technical activities, with a lot of diversity. You work partly at our office in Dronten, and partly on location at the client’s. Think of assembling and commissioning our mobile workplaces and loading cabinets. Assist in the repair, configuration, or installation of mobile computers and printers in warehouses and support work on computer systems in fire and ambulance vehicles. As a Service Engineer, you also regularly visit our clients with the company van to carry out technical maintenance on this type of equipment.
You learn all aspects by participating in projects and at the service desk. This position entails a lot of responsibility, which makes it necessary that you can work independently. Within a few years you have grown into an independent Service Engineer where you are able to configure and commission solutions at our clients’.
What we ask:
- Completed technical mbo education such as electrical engineering or ICT
- Affinity with ICT is an advantage
- You are service-oriented and work accurately
- You have problem-solving skills
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Relevant work experience, preferably a minimum of three years
- In possession of a valid driver’s license B
- You are available for 40 hours a week
- Challenging and independent work
- Working for interesting clients with the latest technologies
- A favourable salary that depends on your knowledge and experience
- Good primary and secondary working conditions
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop and phone
- Training and education opportunities
- Room for your own input
DatAction is an independent system integrator in the Benelux that supplies, implements, and maintains mobile computing solutions for business clients. We are a flexible, customer-oriented organization that has proven itself in projects for leading companies in industry, transport & logistics, and governments.
Our solutions optimize work processes so that errors are reduced and efficiency is increased. Our solutions consist of the best combination of robust hardware, software, implementation services, and professional and reliable service.
The DatAction team consists of a mix of young and very experienced people. There is a relaxed atmosphere and there is plenty of room for your own input.