Toonaangevend in logistieke oplossingen
DatAction consulting offerings
Warehouse Quick scan:
Immediately discover the optimization potential within your current warehouse environment and quickly implement result-oriented concepts. We identify and implement opportunities to improve operations in the existing environment. This method is supported by targeted data analysis and benchmarking to support the feasibility and desirability of the changes.
Warehouse design and optimization:
- Layout studies in the warehouse
- Material flow optimization, “de-bottlenecking” of flows
- Optimization and selection of storage and handling systems
- Picking and packing studies
- Automation studies, including feasibility and efficiency
- Process mapping and design
- Time-based process capacity planning
Logistics Automation Solutions, including time measurements and ROI calculation
We analyze and optimize your entire warehouse operation with all its components: flows, processes, systems, technology, organization, control and performance measurement.
- Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR).
AMRs are used to automate a significant piece of the logistics process. They reduce time-consuming and unnecessary movements of your employees.
- Mobile workstation trolley (BOLT)
DatAction has developed in-house an additional logistics solution, as an intermediate solution to fully automated warehousing: the mobile workstation “BOLT”. These help reduce walking distances in a warehouse, increase the efficiency of logistics processes, and offer an all-in-one solution for many users.
- Hardware – mobile computing, barcode scanning, label printing, … : we provide substantiated advice regarding the most suitable equipment for your organization. You can also count on ready-to-use delivery and system integration.
- WiFi Site Survey: Set up, evaluate, and improve WLAN systems.
- Selection and implementation of Auto-ID technology, including system integration (ERP/WMS):
Barcode scanning, RFID, Voice order picking using voice recognition, Vision order picking using visual recognition (A.R.)
<h4>How partners experience collaboration</h4>
We are very proud of the assignments we have tackled. Here's what our partners have to say about working with DatAction.
“We are very satisfied with the solution DatAction provided us, on the one hand with the Panasonic FZ-G1 devices and on the other hand with the software solution StayLinked. Everything is working optimally and DatAction has certainly lived up to the ROI.”Fangio WautersIT verantwoordelijke Zeebrugge
“We ran a pilot with two parties. After the pilot, they unanimously chose DatAction. Decisive was trust. Trust in the hardware, trust in the service and trust in the party to deliver it.”Frank de LauInformatiemanager | RAVBMWN
“One of the reasons for choosing DatAction as a supplier is the fact that they are used to working with emergency services, they understand the importance of availability, urgency and well-functioning ICT systems during emergencies and extrications.”Wouter van den HoekTechnisch beheerder ICT | GGD Flevoland